Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

MULTITUDES ON MONDAY {259-269}

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are, the New York Times Bestseller by Ann Voskamp, dares the reader to list one thousand things to be thankful for. Here is my continuing visual record of gratitude. I also keep a writing gratitude journal over at my book blog.

# 259 Pink Peony

#260 Preparations for my mother's Savannah garden wedding in November 2011.

#261 Zephirine Drouhin roses
{This is what Heaven smells like.}




# 262 Spring berries



#263 Visual Journal (Lemon Blueberry Muffins)















#264 Visual Journal (blank page, ready to write on)

#265 Cans for Cupcakes
6th grade Community Service Project

#266 A bride who threw her bouquet to her younger cousin.


#267 Children at the beach



#268 Children at play


# 269 End of the year Patriotic Choral Concert


Join the community at A Holy Experience.


Hope to see you there,
Sharon


3 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful list of gifts! Peonies are one of my favorite flowers. I can not wait until ours start blooming. I love your journals... beautiful! Love the beach photos! So sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharon, today is one of those days where so much is going wrong – but our Lord is going right. I needed to smile. And your thank you list – it brought me smiles. From the pink peony – through all the other pictures – all the way to the end. I assume, since this is my first time reading you, that the kids at the beach and at play, are your twins.

    Thank you, all your pictures were awesome – and the smiles were welcome. God bless you this day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Craig. I'm glad these pictures made you smile.
    God bless,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete