Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

MULTITUDES ON MONDAYS {250-258}

One Thousand Gifts: A Dare to Live Fully Right Where You Are, the New York Times Bestseller by Ann Voskamp, is one of the most beautifully written books I've ever read. More lyrical poetry than prose, Ann's heart-wrenching journey challenges us all to find beauty, grace, and gratitude in even the smallest things. In the process of listing one thousand things to be grateful for, I've found my own field of vision has become narrower yet more intense, forcing me to slow down, adjust my focus, and pay attention to right now. 



{I've been keeping this list since January which is why this visual list begins with 250.}

#250 First white Guinevere rose in my garden.


#251 Cold morning, hot tea, and blue and white napkins made by a dear friend, Mary Lenaburg at Passionate Perseverance.

Handmade napkins 

#252 Nail polish remover minutes before leaving for school.

#253 COMMUNITY SERVICE PROJECT: "Feed the Birds"



at Carradoc Hall, Leesburg, VA.
{#255 My wonderful husband who made this possible!}

#256 Laundry and weapons. What every mother longs to see after being gone all weekend.

#257 Mother bird protecting her nest.

#258 Pink gardening shoes on a wet May morning.


Join the community at A Holy Experience.


Hope to see you there,
Sharon




No comments:

Post a Comment